To Our Valued Patrons,
Roy’s Hall is suspending all public performances and events until further notice due to he escalation of the COVID –19 outbreak in New Jersey.
Roy’s Hall is working to reschedule these events. All ticketholders will be contacted as soon as possible with more details.
If you are the original purchaser of tickets to any of our cancelled shows the following actions are possible:
- Simply present your current tickets at the box office on the rescheduled show-date. Your tickets will be honored.
- Receive a credit toward purchase of tickets to any future performance.
- Donate the value of your credit as a tax-deductible contribution.
- If a show is cancelled and not rescheduled, you may request a full refund to your original method of payment. Refunds will not be issued for rescheduled shows.
As an independent non-profit organization, we depend on ticket revenue and contributions to sustain our organization. We hope you will support us during this difficult time by donating your ticket(s) or by making a tax-deductible gift to Roy’s Hall.
As of Friday, March 13, 2020 the postponed events are:
- Friday The 13th – Movie: March 13 – Rescheduled for Nov 13th
- Robbie Fulks: March 14 – Rescheduled for Oct 27th
- Peter Karp CD Release Show: March 21 – Rescheduled for Sept 12
- Box Of Rain – Grateful Dead Tribute: March 28 – Reschedule date TBA
- Kat Wright: April 4th – Rescheduled date TBA
Roy’s Hall respectfully requests that ticketholders wait to be contacted by Roy’s Hall in regard to their ticket purchase. We will contact ticketholders based on the chronological order of events. The process may take some time but everyone will be taken care of.
We wish you good health and thank you for continuing to support Roy’s Hall and live music at large.
The Team at Roy’s Hall